Monday, November 23, 2009

As it turns out, the wedding industry is sort of a big thing. Apparently, when I went dress shopping I signed up to solicit phone calls and emails from various bridal bazaars, wedding shows, and the Mens Wearhouse. That's the bad news. The good news is that when you sign up on The Knot to use the budget tool and guest list, you get to create a wedding website as well. And so, let us commence the grand unveiling of o u r w e d d i n g w e b p a g e.... (That was in an echo voice - did you hear it?)

http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/KristenMarvin&JohnCondon

It's still under construction, but since we've received a lot of questions about wedding logistics I figured I'd go ahead and give you all the sneak preview. Yeah, you're welcome.

Oh, and since I likely won't update this in the next two days, Happy Thanksgiving!

0 comments: