Saturday, October 24, 2009

Well, it appears that I was not able to stick to my mid-year resolution of updating this thing on a more regular basis. Given that I've made several excuses for my MIA status in the past, I will avoid giving you more and will just carry on as though there has not been a 3 month lapse in posts.

John and I went to San Diego a couple months ago to attend our good friends April and Richard's wedding and to spend some time with our toes in the sand and our minds work-free.




Here is the beautiful bride and her wonderful fella reciting their vows. Although I do not remember this part of the ceremony, I heard it was lovely. The next picture is of my sad face after recovering from my overheating/fainting episode that caused me to miss out on hearing April and Richards vows (still reeeallly sorry about that, guys!).










And now, I'd like to compile a list of things that I miss about San Diego:

- Slurpees
- Fume guards on gasoline nozzles
- Nordstrom
- BJ's Pizza
- Jamba Juice
- Five-lane interstates and people who know how to drive faster than 60 miles per hour
- In-n-out
- Toilet seat covers in public restrooms
- Real Mexican food
- Best friends
- Home
- Baby sisters and new nephews
- Charger fanatics

So, as you can see, our trip back to San Diego was a wonderful time. We truly enjoyed spending time with all of our friends, my family, and lounging by the ocean. We'll be back in California in about 8 months for our wedding - June 12th!

0 comments: